1.2. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES THE COMPANY COLLECT?
In operating the Site, we collect personal information from you in a couple different situations. The first is if you should contact us via the “contact” page. In doing so, you will provide us with your name and email address. The second is if you leave a comment to a blog post during which you may be asked for a name and other information. You are not required to provide us with information via these two methods to use and enjoy the Site.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(c) SPONSORS AND ADVERTISERS. We may decide to accept sponsorship and advertisements on the Site. Should this occur, you should assume said sponsors and advertisers will be given access to the impressions and click data on their marketing pieces. Your personally identifiable information will never be revealed to them by us.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not disclose the personally identifiable information to any third parties other than those that we use to facilitate the functioning of the site such as a hosting company and email program for mailings.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose any information we have for you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of the Site or our company, including the information collected through this Site. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, user information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site, please feel contact us using the “Contact” link on the menu located at the top of the site.
6.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES
- The flat wart is a viral skin disease. Its pathogens are like common warts. It is a skin neoplasm caused …Read More »
- Extreme sport pushes the limits and ability of the human mind and body to cope with conditions that are out …Read More »
- Physical Therapy involves manipulating the various parts of the body to relieve pain, improve mobility and function, and improve body …Read More »
- General dentistry focuses on preventative dentistry, utilizing advanced medical technology to prevent, diagnose and treat various dental issues. However, general …Read More »
- A number of companies these days want to claim that their own supplements can cure numerous health conditions, also it …Read More »
- You must have heard a lot about the Bouari diet and its reviews that have been being raved and ranted …Read More »
- You are advancing in age however you still desire to appear like you’re in your early years. It used to …Read More »
- Fingerprints are the imprints of the ridges of the finger pads of human beings – it can be the palm …Read More »
- Without any doubt there is enough evidence that the correct use of the right vitamins and antioxidants can prevent and …Read More »
- There are many streams of medical sciences which have adopted modern techniques to treat the patient in less time and …Read More »
- For many of the roughly 463,000 residents that live in the greater Kansas City, MO area, it can be difficult …Read More »
- On a wide variety of home design
Marcossa Group Inc | go success to business
Best Real Estate residential beautifully natural
Business Simple all abouth business
Island Beaches travel to the beach safely and comfortably
Next Tour tour and travelling information
Forum Parenting my family is my life
First Entertainment news and entertainment
Young Leader go success go business
Injecting Healing women and beauty
Be Carefully a side to share of healthy topics
Hotel Bali tour and travelling information
Internet Resource technology for human
A Musical Instruments types and functions of musical instruments
A Garden Decorations choose the arrangement of the garden at home
AYO WIRASWASTA – Ayo berbagi informasi usaha AndaGet Book | complete book review